On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring issues.
THURSDAY 23RD JAN 2020
DAY 15: FULFILLMENT OF PROPHESIES 3: RAPTURE, TEXT – 1 THES 4:16.
1. Father; we thank you for the hope we have in You through the promise of your return to take us home. 1 Thes 4;13
2. Father; we thank you for your faithfulness in reminding us from time to time of your imminent second coming
3. Father; please help our Pastors to be sensitive in the spirit about end time signals and prepare their members in readiness to meet with the Lord at His coming. 1 Thes 4;18
4. There are many (Scoffers) who think Jesus is not coming again 2 Pet 3:3 Father please give them a repentant heart in Jesus name.
5. Father: Revive us, to be wise children in keeping our lamp burning for you all day long. Matt 25:4
6. Father; some are wearied, their oil is going out, please revive their fainting heart to renew their oil in the Holy Ghost before it is too late. Matt 25:5, 8
7. Father; remove the passion for worldliness and destroy the yoke of carnality in the life of all your children globally . 1 Joh 2:15
8. Father: let your desire of not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance, inspire more aggressive evangelism for greater soul harvest in all our churches this year in Jesus name. 2 Pet 3:9
9. Father; break the yoke of ignorance in many, about the timing of the end-time events and promises. 2 Pet 3:8
10. Father; deliver your children from sleeping the sleep of death concerning the rapture. Psa 13:3
11. Father; by your mercy and grace, deliver us all from the spirit of error, and spirit of poor finishing that will hinder us from reigning with You 1 Joh 4:6
12. Judas and Peter were among the twelve, they both made mistakes but peter received mercy. Father; be merciful unto as many of us who hope on your mercy this year Luk 22:31-32
13. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, Father; instill your fear in our hearts. Psa 111:10
14. Father Remember your promise to fulfill what you have said that you will meet RCCG standing in faith on your return.